Friday, September 7, 2007

last but not least

And so he goes.. But not without treats for me!!! :)

Went to Andana Spa in Paragon for a Royal Thai massage which wasn't very good (maybe I got a lousy masseuse coz he liked his massage). I didn't dare take many photos but I managed to sneak one shot of the really cute tap they have. I am very fascinated with pretty faucets which make the water flow out in some interesting way.



The jacuzzi is luxurious! It is a HUGE POOL with leather cushioned seats along the edge of the pool so that you can sit comfortably inside the jacuzzi. But that only comes with an additional $38. We didn't have time to sit and enjoy the spa because we had a lunch reservation at mezza9 hyatt, which served yummy set lunches at a surprisingly decent price of $39 for 3 courses - appetiser, main and dessert.

This was my appetiser:

This was his whole set:

Why so much Thai food? Coz it's nice!!! :)



We proceeded to shop a bit and then went home to do last minute packing. Spent the night with him till midnight and he sent me home before going back to his home to rest. He left for the airport at 5am and then called me at 6am to say his last farewell while in the lounge.

And so he has left Singapore. I'll be missing him, but above that, I can't wait for December when I can see him again. And that will keep me going. :) Thanks for the spa, lunch, webcam, California travel guide, Bambi (I have christened my pink Tamagotchi), and most important of all, love for me.

I would also like to thank all my friends for giving me wonderful ideas on how best to spend my last day with him. Special thanks to Len, Lynn, CX, Qiu, Tar, Kinyew and Tricia. As well as Tris' friends for supporting me and comforting me by sending me sweet messages and welcoming me into ASOB (Association for Significant Others aBroad) - meet soon!!! I am well and good now.. Just getting excited about December! :)

Lastly, I would like to apologise to everyone who has been majorly grossed out by my posts, which have been practically all about the boyfriend. Sorry to have bored you guys. For those who have stopped visiting my blog because of that, I am really sorry. Sorry for you. You are so missing out. Like totally. I shall resume to my usual fashion stuff. :p

In the meantime, presentations for Chinese Contract Law, Admiralty, Carriage and IT Law 1 await. Ugh...

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com