Friday, September 14, 2007

cheena-ism

Oriental Hotel mooncakes! They taste a lot better than the Raffles Hotel ones this year. The skin is softer and lotus paste is smoother. :)

and the packaging is so pretty!!!



Mooncake Madness in school:

Prelude to Kopishop Rock - Rose feeding Towkay Teo - EVERYBODY MUST BUY TICKETS!!!

The crazy Cheena people who took almost every Chinese law module in law school. Chinese Legal Tradition, Law & Society in China, Chinese Foreign Investment Law, Chinese Intellectual Property and Chinese Contract Law.

We got bored after less than an hour in school so we decided to go for zhichar opposite Beauty World and Kinyew became our Chinese banquet waiter:


(Nothing to do with cheena-ism but...) Thanks to Ping Ying who laughed at me for not shopping enough and not being sure of exactly where Benefit was in Singapore, I bought my first purchase from Benefit @ Tangs!!! At least I guessed correctly! :p So exciting! Their stuff are really very good and I love the packaging! So retro! :)

This is a face brightening powder when you sweep it across your face. It doubles up as a blush if you apply more. :)

It comes with a brush inside!



I love to browse clothes and cosmetics online, but I have never bought a single item online. Why? Simply because if I ever start, my family will turn bankrupt overnight. Also, I love to walk around and try everything on myself. I love to try on clothes and see if the cut fits me - something I will never be able to do online. I enjoy testing cosmetics on my hand. Even Prof Joel Lee asked me why were my wrists redder than the rest of my arms yesterday. I was testing everything at Benefit - especially the Benetint, a red dye that can double up as a blush and lip gloss. Hee hee.. And I like to get free samples of everything from the cosmetic counter (so auntie right?) So how can a girl ever sit at home and shop online? You are missing out on all the fun of doing stuff hands-on and you are getting fat in your seat! Girls, SHOP more on the streets, and lose weight!!



p/s: The boyfriend set up an exchange blog! View here! Just in case you didn't know, Starbucks is from Seattle. The boyfriend will not lack his daily dose of caffeine there! Drink more and eat more!!! Grow fat fat!! Then you cannot complain that I am fat! :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com