Thursday, September 13, 2007

guess

Dresses from Guess:

Amber floral. Pretty pretty!

Casey dolmain. Pretty but my fat arms will look even fatter.

Colleen. Simple, casual and sweet. But I have enough of black and whites.

Emily tight black. Something I wish I could wear, but only suits people like Becki Newton (Amanda Tanen of Ugly Betty)

Julie checked. I WANT!!! I love the little black velvet bow and the bottom of the V.

Lindsay keyhole red. Nice colour! And keyholes enhance cleavage.

Pamela (named after a friend!). Another keyhole, but with brighter colours.

Paradise red flowers. I like the pattern, but the capped sleeve and boat neck cut will make my broad shoulders even broader and uglier.

Sweetpea. So sweet!!! I WANT!!!

Valerie long puffy sleeves. I like the cleavage, but the puffy sleeves will make my arms look fatter. (Problem with having fat and flabby arms. Cannot wear batwing, puffy, capped.. sigh..)

Wenda wrap. I love the wrap! And it sounds like my name too. That's why I bought it! :)

Zebra print halter. I love halters and I love Vnecks. But it's black and white. Again.

Zoey simple black. Your typical LBD. But my thighs too fat to pull off the slit.

Guess Singapore has a promotion! Spend more than $150 with UOB card and get 10%!! But they are damn smart. Each dress is like $145. So I had to buy two to get the discount. The other dress I bought is not on the website. :( It's an LBD with big button straps. Check out their website for more!

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com