Sunday, September 2, 2007

farewell

Tris' farewell dinner with his family:




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Farewell also to one of my most favourite Manchester United players. I started admiring him when I was Sec 1 (1998) but I always found it a great pity that Fergie never played him in the first team. He was such an impressive substitute, always scoring goals for Man Utd during the last 5 minutes when he came in, and was always the pushing force when Man Utd was down and dying in the last minutes of the match. He hasn't been playing for quite some time, always sitting there quietly watching. High time we let him rest from his knee injury and start his coaching career proper in Man U. Hopefully, he will be able to impart his scoring skills to those players so they stop playing like idiots and start scoring decent goals.

my Man Utd mug with Solskjaer's printed signature//the mug//my programme booklet when I watched Man Utd trash Singapore!!//Solskjaer's profile in the booklet//the name tag I made in sec 3 that I hung on my pencil case (together with Beckham's jersey keychain and the anti-drug ribbon. hur hur...)//my Man Utd Treble 98/99 Medallion Collection//Solskjaer's profile in the collection//Solskjaer's coin!//Solskjaer's printed signature on my Man Utd soccer ball.



I realised these farewells are kinda pseudo since Tris isn't gone yet, and Solskjaer technically isn't leaving Man Utd. Oh well..

20 LEGEND GUNNAR SOLSKJAER

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com