Monday, September 24, 2007

kopi shop rock

Pardon the many many photos!!! :)

I LOVE KOPI SHOP ROCK!!! Thank you every single one of you who made Kopi Shop Rock a HUGE SUCCESS!!! OOH I love all you guys!!! Each and every one of you in the photos!!!

Towkay Teo//Shuqiu (she was backstage crew)//Eliza and Melody//Shang and Jordan, the hot & sexy cabaret dancers//Ah Seng and Allan//the amazing directors, Leon and Megan//Rose, Rose I love you//melmel, our wonderful musical director (she arranged all the music from scratch!!!)//Ah Kwan, who hates me now for playing horrible bridge :(

Bernia (the vocal coach as well as one of the cabaret dancers aka brinjal)//Rahman and Jiax, the BIG henchmen of Ah Long//Charmaine and Lilly (who designed EVERYTHING you saw on set)//Louis, the bright guy i/c of the lights//azmin (the lamppost carrier)//Steven (the drinks stall seller)//Eliza - you did GREAT girl!!! :)//Delphia and Angelene (they were the chorus)//the amazing producers, Manu and Lerk - thank you so much for bearing with me, this horrible VIP Liaison!!!

the suave Joshua

the scary Ah Long and the scared me :p

The set of Golden Rose Coffeeshop

Lim Peh Street and its lamppost

the Cabaret babes!!!

Boon Lerk and me

Me and Megan

The VIPs

Kopi Shop Rock. :) You ROCK!!!

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com