Wednesday, September 26, 2007

a day with bernia

I succumbed to the temptation of the evil creature in the basement for the first time ever. But only because it was short today, unlike the usual days when it is usually long and snaky. It only took me 20min to reach the head of the creature. And I had a fellow victim accompanying me today, Ms Bernia Tan. It wasn't our fault. The evil creature tempted us with its wonderful smell....











....And as I type out this post, I slowly devour the delicious donuts from Donut Factory, the demon in the dungeons of Raffles City.





Also, Bernia and I went for a massage at Amore in the afternoon, thanks to the wonderful people at Amore and Women's Day Out who gave us a $50 voucher each in our goodie bag. This time, I went for a massage I never tried before, the Thai Asana massage. Done on a mattress on the floor in the room, with the masseuse pulling me in all directions and cracking my aching bones, it was truly an amazing experience, unlike the usual massages on the bed. But not the best of the best massages I have experienced. I miss the one at Yongji's golf resort in KL. Yongji I want your masseuse!!! Can I buy her??? :p She is amazing!!! All of 90 minutes, she rubbed off my aches, cracked my joints and head, pulled me until my whole body cracked. I really felt like a keropok. After 90 minutes, I practically died on the bed and fell sound asleep. When I woke up the next morning, there was zero tension in my muscles and my neck was soft.. Ooh how I miss that feeling...

Thank you Bernia for spending the day with me!!! It was so so fun chatting with you, especially about all the future tai-tai things we want to do when we go out to work. hee hee hee.. the sho cute Bernia is actually a closet tai-tai!!! :p

Ok back to my shipping law research papers. :(

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com