Sunday, September 9, 2007

Amen

Lord, You are the greatest, most mighty. You are so so amazing and everyone fears You. I fear You. I am so scared of You because You can make or break things which are not in our control. When we can control something, we are empowered and we feel that we don't need You. But when we lose control, or when we abuse the power You gave to us, we come back to You, and plead for You to help us. We are all sinners, and we are always taking You for granted. Everytime I pray to You, I feel like a hypocrite because I feel as if I am only praying so that I feel better for myself and I want something from you and not because I want to praise You or thank You for everything that You have given to me.

Lord I have sinned, and I am so sorry for it. Please bless me and forgive me for all that I have done and grant me the strength and faith to continue believing in you and not to sin again.

Thank You Almighty Father.

Amen.

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com