Wednesday, September 12, 2007

celebrity gossip

Thanks to my frequent visits to trashy celebrity gossip websites like pinkisthenewblog, the superficial and perez hilton, I have been suffering from minor bouts of heart attack looking at celebrities make themselves look terrible.

This girl (not yet a woman) was so so hot when she first started out (thanks to her 500 sit-ups daily exercise regime):



Now, she is


And this. THIS.

I can't believe this. Like hello??? Zahara is freaking 2 years old. When I was 2, the only bag I had was... actually, I don't even remember having a bag. Why would I even need a Valentino bag at 2??? And one that is a miniature version of my mother's??
So much for helping Africans, the poor and people suffering from AIDS. She is really helping her daughter learn to lead the life of a fashionista.

Oh, I too had a little piece of news in zbnow, the youth section of Lianhe Zaobao!!! :) Was featured in an interview about our new Bukit Timah Campus.


吴素玲 (大四) 则更喜欢校园的绿化和周边安静的环境,以及殖民地时期的建筑风格。她和同学们会在校园内的露天草场或者附近的植物园中学习。
“虽然这里比较偏僻,也较少机会和其他国大学生交流,但是这个小小的校园里让大家有很强的归属感。”

Haha.. I don't remember ever studying in Botanic Gardens. :p

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com