Thursday, June 21, 2007

zouk

Phuture music sucked till 1.30am where we managed to dance for half an hour to good music until 2 when the crappy music came back on and bored me decided to go try mambo (which I have never done before). Surprisingly, I enjoyed it! It was so hilariously funny how retarded guys-who-lack-psychomotor-skills look when they try to groove to the music and stand at attention whenever they needed to make the hand signs that it became just so cool! Trannies at the girls podium at the end of the night didn't help the poor guys at their podium look good when the guys tried to ask them to 'Call Me'. hur hur..

It was nice meeting friends I haven't met for a very long time like junliang and michelle. And it was amazing to dance till my feet were sore and I had to dance barefoot at mambo. I left zouk carrying my shoes while tris yearned for 'I Wanna Love You' and 'Buttons' and was disappointed that his girlfriend has turned into a mambo monster. Let's go to smoove from now on k?

Thank you friends (and newfoundfriends) for making the night so wonderful! tris, ying, pet, sm, kong, kyle, zhenliang, maurice, audrey, hanting (who MIA soon after :p) and elizabeth! :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com