Monday, June 18, 2007

night court

I woke up at 2pm today and off I went to meet lerk to go to the two charities to deliver the letters of offer. The weather was fine at first, until we reached sph and it started raining like hell. The only thing I was worried about was my pink prada leather ballerinas which would probably melt in the rain. And so it did. After lerk dropped me at braddell mrt station, I unglamourously took off my shoes and wiped them clean, inside and out to prevent the water stains from leaving pockmarks on the beautiful pink leather. Thankfully, by the time I reached raffles place to meet tris, the stains had all disappeared. :)

We had dinner at Tony Roma's and I how love the SKILLET COOKIE SUNDAE. It is a huge piece of cookie on a warm skillet with vanilla ice-cream drenched with chocolate fudge on top. And it is only $9.90! I also love the onion loaf (which you will fancy only if you love onions).

Then we were off to night court, where we had fun looking at the freshies get tekaned by manu, rahman and a rising year 2 AGP. The best line of the night had to be from the rising year 2 AGP judge at the end of the night, "I can still remember my Night Court so vividly. It was as if my Law Camp happened just a year ago." All the seniors burst out laughing while the freshies stared blankly at us. Ultimate.

You Are Upper Class

Class isn't always about money, and you've at least got the brains, manners, and interests of an upper class person.
You don't have a trashy bone in your body, and you don't pretend to be someone you're not.
You're comfortable with your station in life, and class issues don't really bother you.
The finest things in life are within your reach, and you're comfortable enjoying them.

You may end up: A business leader, corporate lawyer, or philanthropist

Other people who share your class: Bill Gates, Oprah, former world leaders like Bill Clinton, and those reclusive billionaires no one ever talks about.

I am upper class too! -yay-

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com