Saturday, June 16, 2007

school, spirituality, steak

I woke up exceptionally early on a Saturday morning and dragged myself out of bed to go to school for a law school branding focus group session. I was so so tired and the dark clouds were looming, a sign that I should really go home to sleep. But I had to meet the new faculty administrative manager who bears the same name as me, and was also Law Club Publications Secretary in her year! Not bad looking! Guys you have one more eye candy in school. The session started off a bit boring (perhaps more due to my sleepiness) but it got really heated up when we got to more controversial topics. Anyway, I enjoyed myself in the end, and I hope I played a role in helping my school understand how students feel about the whole issue. Glad I was invited to it.

Tris came over to my church for Novena and Mass today! :) It really meant a lot to me and although it was not exactly the most entertaining Mass I have attended, I got to share my Catholic faith with my beloved. I am so thankful that we have grown closer to Him after this week and that we have developed our love to a higher and more spiritual level. May we continue to grow in Him and bask in His glory. Thank you baby for tagging along with me and then having dinner with my crazy parents at Aston's.

Oh, ASTON'S. Drive along Joo Chiat Road and when you are just passing by Katong Mall, note how the usual hungry passers-by suddenly morph into a mob of avaricious souls queuing outside this humble looking foodplace called Aston's Specialties where melt-in-your-mouth prime ribeye steak only burns $12.90 in your pocket. Highly recommended if you are patient enough to stand in line. No reservations allowed but if you like steak and could settle for something less than Lawry's, Morton's and Black Angus (unlike my boyfriend who has very expensive taste - just look at his choice of girlfriend :p), then it's pretty worth the wait. Enjoy! :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com