Wednesday, June 13, 2007

tinkerbell and shrek 3

Tinkerbell (the shoe shop which has two outlets in Marina Square, one near the cinema and the other at the Marina entrance from Suntec) is having a HUGE sale. $19.90 for any pair of shoes and $49.90 for any 3 pairs. Needlessly to say, I went ballistic and tried on almost every pair of shoes there before deciding on the 3 pairs which had the privilege to go home with me. ladeeda... Another 3 pairs into Wendy's beloved shoe cabinet. :) Girls please do go check out Tinkerbell. Their pumps are quite comfortable and I mean seriously, $50 for any 3 pairs storewide??? Get out of town! :p

Watched Shrek 3. It was damn funny! I personally enjoyed the part where pinocchio was trying not to lie the most. Highly entertaining and witty. It's not easy for a part 3 to be so entertaining, so kudos to the director.

The day didn't go too smoothly because of a hiccup over dinner which was all my psychotic fault. But I am thankful that things became so much better because we talked, forgave and forgot. And we made sure that despite the few days of unhappiness whenever I pout, we never ever forget the many many days of happiness of just being together, and the many many more days of happiness to come. :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com