Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ramblings

I think my throat is getting a bit sore again. Must be the assam pedas on sunday, curry fish head on monday, tom yam soup with rice on tuesday and tom yam ban mian today. eeps... It's not my fault I was on a strict porridge/fish soup/noodle soup diet for 2 weeks. :(

I went for combat today and I finally met shihui after months! I miss bitching with her so much. I didn't see her right behind me in the studio at first because I was reading a book on California (get it? reading about California in California Fitness! hur hur...) So after combat we went on our bitching spree from 30min of treadmill to the shower and to the steam room. So fun! Can't wait to do that again!

Then I went to raffles place to meet tris and his gang for lunch and got reminded of internships, lunch crowd madness, the mighty tissue packet which can block off whole tables and having to chomp my food down in a jiffy. I can't imagine I will be part of this lunch crowd in a year's time. I met shin in china square. Glad to know she is enjoying herself in rodyk. Somehow, she looks so much more mature in the lawyer get-up and with make-up. Do we all when we start working? Is it just the physical look or also the sudden realisation that we now have to depend on ourselves and no one will pay for our food, transport, shopping which makes us try to behave more maturely? It is a brand new phase of our lives, and it all seems so scary yet exciting thinking about it.

Went home to nap from 3 to 7 and woke up to dinner and my korean drama. Then I met up with yongji to go to the range. I haven't held a golf club for a year and when I opened up my bag, I realised how much I miss playing golf. I want to get my handicap. Anyway, it was so fun chatting with yongji about the states. I really cannot wait to go to the states in december, especially for FACTORY OUTLET SHOPPING (my boyfriend, please take note - one day is definitely not enough k? need at least 4-5 days :p)

Ok, that's all for wendy's boring day. If you managed to read till here, you are either a good friend or just damn bloody bored.

Will be meeting cx and lilly tomorrow! Oh how I miss the good old days of lunch with them.

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com