Thursday, July 26, 2007

the simpsons movie


is hilarious!! I went in with low expectations because of the reviews I heard about it, but it was so so funny! Many random happenings but they made the movie what-the-hell kind of funny.

Because of the environmental pollution caused by Homer, Springfield had to be kept in a giant glass dome by the government's environmental pollution authorities - EPA (I wished they did this for Singapore and turn on an air-con perpetually at 18 degrees Celsius). The Simpsons had to flee as the residents in Springfield torched their home. What eventually happened to Springfield and did the Simpsons manage to go back home?

Some parts were just so ridiculously funny and random that you can't help but laugh like an idiot. A little bit better and more dramatic than a usual Simpsons episode. Enjoy! :)

I was elected to lead, not read! - President Arnold Schwarzenegger

p/s: my cute cursor is a tribute to my most favourite character in the Simpsons who is just so so cute because she doesn't talk. I hope my daughter will be as quiet and obedient as her (then again, no talking and crying may mean autism). She sort of saved the day too! :) All hail Maggie Simpson!

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com