Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy 21st Pet

Happy 21st Pet! :) Hope you liked the brownies ying and I made for you!











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's a Great Boyfriend

You guy definitely loves you and knows how to treat you right.
You have a five star boyfriend - so make sure you treat him right too!

:) I don't really need blogthings to tell me that coz I know it myself. I wuv yew babypoo! -muah-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dim Sum Dollies on Sunday with tris, ying and daryl was good. Not fantastic like blow my mind, because the jokes didn't come out as well as they could have, had the show been played elsewhere. Nevertheless, it was satisfying because at least there is public awareness and seemingly politically apathetic Singaporeans understood the satire. At least a message was sent. Good job Dollies!

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com