Thursday, July 19, 2007

HOUSE launch party

The launch of House, the newest spa opened by the Spa Esprit Group. It is located at 8d Dempsey Road, taking over one entire army barrack (which makes it freaking huge). There are 28 spa/facial rooms with uninhibited views of lush greenery thanks to the full length glass panes, as well as huge jacuzzis made of stone (one in each of the female and male shower rooms), a sauna with stone chairs for mud wraps, a studio for yoga classes, function rooms (for company retreats), a restaurant and a bar where bartenders will concoct the nicest cocktails right after your treatment.

For both women and men as men are getting vain too!

massage demonstration//a tour of House!//the bar//cakes

rustic corridor//cupboard ala LV trunk//female restroom//male restroom (aren't they cute???)

shuqiu with Cosmopolitan//me with Cosmopolitan (yes we are pretending to be Carrie Bradshaw)//my House tour sticker//me and shuqiu! :)

After a champagne, vodka orange, Cosmopolitan and Stella Artois, I hopped into Daddy's car and feasted my eyes on the rows of mansions in the area. One had an underground basement which I could see 12 limos neatly parked inside, another had an open garage with 5 Ferraris.

All I want is a pink Lambo. :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com