Tuesday, October 30, 2007

par avion

I received this delivery advice from Singpost yesterday:


The stupid postman didn't ring my doorbell while I was asleep at 2pm.

So I had to go down to the post office today to collect my parcel and there was a short queue:



When I reached the counter, I received an "extremely urgent" parcel:



And when I opened it:




It came with a card:


I love this pink ipod so so much! It is so much better than the new ipod nano video which is so tiny (I am sure I will crush it if I sit on it) and it doesn't come in pink (how is that possible???). Most importantly, it came with your recorded dedication and my favourite songs inside!

Thank you so much my dearest boyfriend. Happy one year anniversary in advance! :) -muah- I love you so so much!

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com