Saturday, October 6, 2007

man u players

FINALLY!!! We have broken the curse of the 1-0!!! And my dearest Ronaldo is now the top scorer in Man U!!! Yippee!!!! 4-0!!! Muahahahahahaha......

Since I am on the topic of Man U, I shall attempt to come up with my own list of my top 5 Man Utd players this season. I am not going to be as good as my dear friend, the melman (also a huge Man Utd fan), who has a blog all about football, but here you go! Guys please forgive me.. Hahaha..

Wendy's Top 5 Man Utd players this season:

#5: Chris Eagles
© Man Utd
I have only seen him play twice this season. But so far, he has been playing quite decently. Nothing much to complain about. Hopefully, Fergie gives him more chances to play so I can see him more. Ok I confess. He is here because he is cute and you really do wanna look out for him. I like his hair!

#4: Tomasz Kuszczak
© Man Utd
Man Utd's number 2 goalkeeper. He has been playing the past few games because Van der Sar is injured. He is quite good and has not conceded a single goal this season. However, he is not as confident as Van der Sar. Whenever he saves a ball, he will usually hit it away before trying to catch it, instead of being confident enough to catch the ball while it is flying towards him. Nevertheless, he is worth watching and with more training, I am sure he will gain more confidence.

#3: Nemanja Vidic
© Man Utd
Superbly defensive. Siao on. Everytime he sees the ball, he will fight to reach the ball and kick it as far away from his goal as he can. Often sustains head injuries while winning headers (especially since he really pushes everyone else away so he can get to the ball). He is the kind of defender every coach wants. Will die to get the ball kind.

#2: Ryan Giggs
© Man Utd
One of the longest serving Man U players still around. He is a mature leader, steady in his passes, and always looks out for his players whenever those little kids try to argue with the referee. Not to mention, dark and brooding, especially with the sexy sideburns and beard. Did you know that when he was 14, Fergie made a personal visit to his house to invite him to join Man Utd? Excellent foresight, Sir Alex Ferguson.

#1: Cristiano Ronaldo
© Man Utd
Needless to say, he is watchable every single season. Brilliant footwork, as if dancing around the defenders; agile as he is young (my age!!!); highly entertaining as he often dives in the penalty box; cute when he cries to the referee like a little boy; sexy as he is Portuguese. *swoons* Must watch, and must drool. :)


But of course, in every team, no matter how much you love the team, there are bound to be players you absolutely abhor. Those you think they don't deserve the money they earn, or those who are so fugly they should wear a mask wherever they go:

My hated Man U player #2: Wayne Rooney
© The Telegraph
© Pet Planet

Enough said. Fugly grumpy bulldog with rashes. The only reason why I would want him to stay is for him to pass balls to Ronaldo so Ronaldo can score. Ok fine, he scored one goal today. So?? Big fat hairy deal.. Just like him.. Ugh..


My hated Man U player #1: Carlos Tevez
YUCKKKKKKKKK..... PUKEEEEEEE... I cannot stand him.. He cannot score!! Ok he scored today, but still... He doesn't know how to complement Ronaldo and Rooney. So what if he is supposedly a wonderful player from Argentina? He is totally not lethal at all.. Yuck, we should sell him. And he looks like a horse. See??

© Man Utd
© Equine Dental Supplies


Oh my gosh I just found a damn wrong photo of Rooney and Ronaldo. Disgusting.
© pondlife.biz

Nevertheless, I STILL LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED!!! Go Man Utd!! Win the title this season!! Hahaha.. :D

Anyway, thank you cx for the advice! It is quite troublesome, but if it can get me out of trouble, I don't mind! Thanks babe! :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com