Thursday, October 18, 2007

"in-consideration"

I hate rude people. Especially when they are complete strangers who happily open the door and come into your meeting room while you are studying alone to return chairs (which they took for some tutorial), without uttering a word of apology for interrupting you. And when you say, "I don't think the chairs belong here because there are too many chairs in this room," they reply nonchalantly, "Does it matter?", shrug their shoulders and walk out of the room as if their grandfathers own Block B. To think they will be in the same profession as me in the future. So what if you are smart when you have absolutely no manners or basic courtesy to say, "Excuse me, do you mind if we return the chairs we took?"?

I have never seen you two in school before, but if I ever do, don't ever imagine I will smile at you.

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com