Saturday, March 1, 2008

happy bday mummy!

straits kitchen @ hyatt


lovely display of teapots



indian food!


they actually have my ayam buah keluak! :) but it wasn't as good as the one at True Blue. That's really the best you can find here in Singapore.





durian ice-cream!


or-ni!



The food looks like typical hawker fare right? But trust me, it's 10x better than the average hawker centre food. Plus there is everything under one roof and you do not have to drive from one end of Singapore to the other just to get something good. :)



Back at home:







And then, off to Conrad for a spa with mummy! I met Annika Sorenstam having a poolside thank-you party right outside the spa!!! But I couldn't go up to her and take photos because I was not an invited guest. RARR!!! :(


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!! :):):)


Thank you for being the most wonderful mother in the whole world and for spoiling me rotten and buying so many things for me. I LOVE YOU! :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com