Friday, February 29, 2008

my lovely feet

pedicure with py!!! :)


first up, brunch @ coffee club:


iced macadamia latte


spanish chorizo omelette


gypsy eggs



There were many expat mothers with kids. What relaxing lives they have!! Especially this particular mother, who kept her little kid from making noise by glueing her to a portable tv. How cute!!! Although I really don't think I want my kid to be addicted to the screen at such a tender age. Very bad for the eyes.



PY's nails!




My nails! I have such ugly, short and stumpy toenails. :(





Also bought my ballet shoes, which came in a pretty-in-pink pouch! I love it so much (the pouch I mean)!




This reminds me of my ballet days:


Hahaha.. Can you tell which one is me? :D



Last stop for the day: NATAS fair with mummy!


It was so hilarious because when I reached, Lilly Lee happened to call me to ask if I were home and whether I had access to internet. For what reason, I didn't know. 10 minutes later, when I was roaming about in the fair, I heard a familiar voice calling out my name. It was cx and adam!!! Cx immediately wondered aloud, "Why is everyone here today?" Apparently, Miss Lilly Lee was there too!!! omg it was so funny...


Anyway, my parents and I booked our tickets to Korea! So exciting!!! :D I was more excited by the fact that we had 3 chances for lucky draw courtesy of the Korean tourism board and the prizes were Korean drama DVD sets! hahaha... I was so sad when I picked up Full House, Stairway to Heaven and My Girl because I have already watched all of them, but the guy was so nice and let me choose the DVDs I wanted! hahahahaha... So happy! Now I can prep myself more for Korea!


안녕하세요

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com