Friday, February 22, 2008

remembering my roots

True Blue Peranakan Cuisine at Armenian Street.




chap chye


fish maw soup

The best ayam buah keluak I have ever tasted in my entire life. :) a MUST TRY!!! that's if you know how to eat the buah keluak, which has a very unique and acquired taste since it is a powdery black fruit in a funny looking nut. If you are Peranakan, you will definitely know what that is! :)




sambal fish



YUMMY! I will definitely go back there for my ayam buah keluak! :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Via Mar @ Esplanade before Dim Sum Dollies with Mummy:


salmon salad (I forgot the fancy name)


Crayfish spaghetti in tomato







As good as when I watched it a year back. And it was really funny seeing my mother laugh until she cried. Haha...

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com