Wednesday, February 13, 2008

cafe iguana

Nachos. Amazing. I have never eaten such nachos. They are more like pastry than chips. Yummy!!! Thanks shaun for the recommendation! :)



Margaritas: lime//banana//strawberry//blueberry (THE BEST!!!)









I have no idea why jh loves to stick his tongue out so much. :p






It was really insightful to be chatting with new people. And this was the most beautiful thing I took home from the night:







I have never heard of this advertisement from Malaysia in celebration of their 50th Merdeka Day years ago, until WJ mentioned it. Whatever written in black and white in Malay are the questions posed by the female interviewer in English. The final line, "Kanak-kanak Memahaminya" means: Children Understand It. I have never ever seen such a meaningful advertisement in my entire life.


Our children are colourblind. Shouldn't we keep them that way?

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com