Thursday, March 13, 2008

it has been...

4 days since I last stepped out of the house. Reason? I am sick. And having to mug for maritime take home this weekend doesn't help. :( I have been eating porridge and noodles soup alternately for the past 4 days. But I don't know why, I just don't want to see the doctor.

Perhaps I like the serenity and solitude of staying at home and not facing other human beings for once.

Perhaps I just like the sound of silence, for once.

Perhaps I just like the attention showered by my family and friends, calling/msning me to ask how I am or to buy my porridge/noodles soup for me.

Perhaps it's just very comfortable to snuggle in bed when the rain pours and the thunder roars.

Well.. It doesn't mean that staying at home is boring. I had many exciting adventures every night.

Sunday night:
I was in Disneyland, having fun and going on all the rides until suddenly, the entire sky turned dark and people started screaming, RUN!!!! A dark shadow loomed over disneyland and a huge dinosaur figure was stomping its way towards me. I ran and ran, and once I was too tired to run anymore, I decided to hide under a big rock. Unfortunately, the dinosaur found me, and started attacking me with a torchlight until it 'killed' me. When it finally concluded that I was 'dead', it stopped attacking me and said, "ok you are dead. I am done with my job. Shall we go get a drink?" The dinosaur (on closer view, was a green T-rex costume) removed his costume and it was KEE MIN!!!


How random can I get??? Kee Min was indeed highly amused when I told him.

"kee min: what dinosaur was it
wendy. sick.: the plastic green t-rex thingy
kee min: okay, at least it was green and a trex. i actually thought it was barney or something..."



© kookeys

Monday night/morning (I wake up at 3pm every day):
I was at a kopitiam with my parents eating nasi padang when suddenly, the SWAT team surrounded the kopitiam and told us to lie low because terrorists were going to attack the kopitiam. And then, randomly masked people started shooting towards us and the police shot back. Everyone in the kopitiam was so frightened that we didn't dare to move at all. It was only when all went quiet that the police said, "ok all clear! Everyone hurry get as far away as possible!" We RAN to our cars, and tried to drive away as fast as possible, but there was a horrible jam due to the mayhem, so my father decided to take a short cut across the alley. Unfortunately, the alley was too narrow for the car, so we decided to run away on foot. I, being the fastest runner, ran ahead and told my parents, "Mummy, Daddy, just run, don't stop to listen to anyone and just run!!!" Suddenly, I heard this door open behind me and someone said to my parents, "Hi can you pick that up for me?" I didn't dare to turn back but I screamed again, "Mummy, Daddy, don't pick up!! RUN!!!" I ran with all my might, and when I finally reached the end of the alley, I turned back, and my parents were gone.



Now that was freaky... I bet this dream was thanks to Mas who still hasn't been found. This was probably the reason why I didn't dare to go to the doctor on Monday. I have to walk past a kopitiam to go to my GP.

© z

Tuesday night:
I was a vj student again, going to hwa chong for a conference or something. I suddenly felt the urge to go to the toilet, so I left the room and went to find a toilet nearby. But there was only a male toilet!!! I looked around for a female toilet but the only sign pointing to a female one was to a mini roller coaster car by the side of the corridor. So I got onto the car, and I actually had to take a freaking roller coaster ride around the perimeters of the hc building before I reached my final destination, the female toilet.



This is how random I can really get. Ok I know hc is independent and rich, but roller coaster? I suspect it has something to do with the hc boyfriend who refused to take roller coasters with me in california adventure park. Oh well...



Who said staying at home wasn't fun?

I am feeling a lot better now. Thanks to those who expressed your concern! :) Now back to maritime law for my maritime adventure of collisions, salvage and wreck.

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com