Sunday, January 13, 2008

seattle part 3

Back in Singapore!

School started on Monday and I have intensives every evening again. Why do I always subject myself to such torture every semester taking two intensives? Coz after one month, I am done with two modules!!! muahaha...

Last bits of photos of Seattle. Went downtown for more shopping!





Tris tried on a really cute Eskimo hat:



And then we had Thai food for lunch:





And Indian food for dinner!!! :D



Oh and we actually found Yeo Hiap Seng soybean milk in a Vietnamese restaurant! But the can said it's a product of China. wth...




Lastly, a slideshow of our entire trip dedicated to the boyfriend! :)



5 more months before I see you again.. :( Come back quick quick k???

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com