Sunday, January 6, 2008

san francisco

San Fran! :) Didn't take many photos though. I was too busy shopping in San Fran. My sister brought me to the factory outlets. Surprisingly, I didn't buy anything from the factory outlets which had mostly old and a wee bit defective stuff, often coming in either extremely small or humongously big sizes. The boutique sales were enough to get me going CRAZY!!! I bought stuff at more than 60% off retail prices in the boutiques themselves for myself and friends! :D Bebe, Coach (yes I gave into temptation *hides face in shame*), Gap, Victoria's Secret, you name it... I made the boyfriend a shopaholic too! hahahaha... He actually ENJOYS shopping now. He even bought an Emporio Armani top which was on sale from a hot Japanese salesgirl. :D

First up, FOOD!! San Fran has tons of food from all over the world. The first evening, we had Japanese food:







Krispy Kreme!!! Yes Zhiqian, it serves the best donuts in the world...



A cute American football donut.

And Indian food!!! I missed curry and tikka masala so so much!



New year in the Hilton! :)



Erm... there was a firework display... somewhere in the distance...




Ghirardelli Square on New Year's Day:




Ghirardelli Xmas tree!!

Ghirardelli cafe hot fudge sundae in the bitter cold. Bad idea. I froze to death.





Alcatraz:





The Rock in the distance.






My boy... oops I mean girlfriend. :p









I felt quite uncomfortable in Alcatraz so I didn't dare to take too many photos inside the cells. So weird to take photos of prison cells that were used by ex-convicts. Ugh.. The pink bars are doors into the souvenir shop.

Okie, then back to Seattle in a tiny plane with propellers which freaked the boyfriend out. He was too afraid to fidget in case the plane tilted in the air.


And finally, a tribute to the psp crazy boyfriend of mine:

in the hotel room, the plane, the greyhound, and while talking to me. What a multitasker, anytime, anywhere. :p


Happy New Year! :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com