Tuesday, January 1, 2008

las vegas at night

Hullo I am back! More photos! :)

Luxor at night with the light beam from the peak


We went to see the lions inside MGM



Paris


Bellagio





I love the Bellagio. I want to stay there next time!!! And I love the musical fountain. I recorded the entire performance of Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli's Time to Say Goodbye. It's so romantic. I practically watched the whole performance with my mouth wide open in awe. :)

Dinner, Cheesecake Factory @ Caesars Palace

Chicken & Biscuit. Not nice. Don't eat.

Beef Steak. :)

The heavenly Godiva cheesecake. I LOVE THIS.


Reese's peanut butter cheesecake. See the whippy light brown thing on the right, on top of the cake? It's not whipped cream. It's whipped PEANUT BUTTER.

raspberry & cream cheesecake


Clubbing, Rumjungle @ Mandalay Bay







The music sucked. Trance. hahaha.. But I loved the burlesque and stunts. Amazing...

The next day, I met up with Kian Teck before flying off to San Fran!


San Francisco next! Happy New Year to all! :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com