Sunday, November 4, 2007

singapore open

My favourites Vijay and Scott didn't win.. :( I was following Vijay Singh, Adam Scott and Anthony Park, hoping that one of them would overtake Cabrera. Pity they didn't. Anyway, photos!


the cute Adam Scott deep in thought//walking with his caddy//after his birdie at the 16th hole//his final putt


Vijay Singh!


A pretty stream along the 16th hole.


the leader board.


Cabrera's win.


Sadly, I didn't manage to get autographs or photos taken with the golfers. The guards were so grumpy and looked ridiculous in black surrounding the golfers. Anyway, it was amazing exercise walking the entire course.


In poo news, I received purple roses from tris! :)







Thank you poo! :) -muah-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos of Adam. Was wondering if you wanted to join the Adam Scott forum at http://z8.invisionfree.com/Adam_Scott
I think you'll like it =)


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com