Monday, November 12, 2007

heroes



Which Heroes Character Are You?

You are Claire. You're naive and still getting used to your abilities. Some more experience and assertiveness would be good for you.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


WOOHOO I am a hot high school cheerleader! I am Claire Bennet!! I am Hayden Panettiere!! I can regenerate!!! hur hur... Heroes debuts on Monday on Channel 5 at 10pm! Yayness!!! I would rather be watching shows on the TV screen than my tiny laptop (although beggars can't be choosers when it comes to Gossip Girl). But I only get to watch it after I finish my IT Law assignment. It's so so difficult. :( I can't wait for it to be over.. Grr... Erm.. Hi Prof Seng if you chance upon my blog! :D

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com