Sunday, August 26, 2007

food

I couldn't fetch tris from the airport but guess what? He came over right after he put his stuff down at home, and surprised me with:



Erm.. See the hole in the top left hand corner? I just couldn't resist but eat one donut before taking the photo. Yum yum!! He bought me lots of other pretty and cheap stuff from thailand too. I should really go there one day to shop since things are so cheap!! Thank you baby! Not just for the purchases but accepting me the way I am and loving me despite my flaws and problems. :)

That said, donuts are nice, but I will never ever queue for 4 hours for them. People who do that are crazy. And even after eating Donut Factory donuts (which are not too bad), I still don't think it's worth queuing for food. Unless it's...


Raffles Hotel Champagne Truffle mooncakes!!! I will queue to the end of the world for this annual indulgence. I can't wait for Mid-Autumn Festival. Seriously, this mooncake is to die for. After eating this mooncake, I never want to eat any other mooncake ever. The normal mooncakes are oily, greasy and the egg yolks smell funny. This snowskin mooncake has lotus filling and a white chocolate shell covering white chocolate with a teaspoon of champagne as its centre. Even wikipedia says something about it under mooncake!!! Please eat it if you ever get your hands on one!

Since this post happens to be about food, I have also just tried the new Vitagen Collagen today. It's not bad! Just that it's pretty pricey (85cents) compared to the normal Vitagen and I am not exactly sure how much collagen (which prevents skin from sagging by strengthening the walls of your skin) they put and whether that trace amount is effective. Three flavours to try: Lavender, Rose and Original.

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com