Saturday, August 11, 2007

channel 27

YAY!!! Stupid Starhub's Channel 27 is up and about!!! -jumps around-

12 August 2007 (Sunday)

Aston Villa Vs Liverpool: 12:10 AM - 02:15 AM

Arsenal Vs Fulham: 06:55 PM - 09:00 PM

Chelsea Vs Birmingham City: 09:00 PM - 10:30 PM

Manchester United Vs Reading: 10:55 PM - 01:00 AM



And Happy Belated Birthday to Singapore! I wanted to write a tribute to my homeland but I got too lazy. :p

I loved the parade & ceremony part of NDP, especially the new navy water show and my all time favourite fires of joy (the part where the guards of honour raise their rifles and shoot blanks non stop). I hate the dancing parade as usual (what was a white lambo doing in the middle of the stage - which they kept repeating was 'the world's largest floating stage built on water'?). I died laughing when I saw our beloved MM wearing the NDP animal cap with flashing eyes. He looked so cute! And I hate this year's national day songs, especially the unsingable Kit Chan song.

But I still love Singapore, my home, the 'possibicity', despite its utterly bad grammar and sheer lack of wit. :p Happy National Day to all!

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com