Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's a little late for me to blog about V day but here goes!




The boyfriend kindly booked a room at the Fullerton on Friday night so that I could go back to work on Saturday conveniently.



A nice gift set of complimentary couple bath robes awaits us on the bed and the pretty bathtub with rose petals and aromatherapy oils invites us to soak a little stress away :)



And how can we forget about food, especially when it's delivered to your doorstep?












I heart their heart-shaped bread!




Then we admired the night sky



and watched soccer.



I swear this was a candid shot! He was really not attempting to look like Ballack (who would anyway?)


In the morning..

Breakfast!








the waterfall swimming pool facing the bridge. it feels like you can just swim right down to the Singapore River! haha...





That was our extremely memorable Valentine's 2009. Thank you my wunnerpoo pooey! I wuv yew sho much! Till our next V day together :)


No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com