Friday, June 13, 2008

hard at work


geek in the pink


:: harry's ::








shuqiu's gift to me from vienna (thanks babe!!!) but look at what zy did to mozart's balls.



And the classic phone call by none other than Ms Wong, who had to pretend she was pregnant so that she could research about maternity leave for a case. Sorry I filmed it sideways. Just listen to it. Hahaha...





TAGGED::

1. What is your best University memory?
Meeting the man of my dreams

2. What do you think your best 'lawyering' quality is?
I am a stickler for neat filing and presentation.

3. And your worst?

Laziness


4. What law-related job did you want to be when you were a kid?

A judge, ala HK drama serial.


5. If I weren't training to be a lawyer, I would be...
:
a tai-tai (I don't need training for that though)


6. Three musicians who will always be on my MP3 playlist
:
(i) Andrew Lloyd Webber (Phantom of the Opera)
(ii) Tchaikovsky (Swan Lake)

(iii) Jay Chou (ok that was random, but I need my cheena music too!!!)

:)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com