Saturday, June 21, 2008

guess who's back?


UA 803


looking sexy in his armani...





Man we look so shagged!!! And many have commented that we look more and more alike. IS THAT TRUE??? not the double chin, no? :p


excess baggage...




I really like tcc's rose infused coffee. I tried the iced one - Rose Juliet as well as the hot one - Perfect Match and I love both of them!


Back at work

lilly lee's new hair! :)
I quote jinsheng: "girl pretty, any hairstyle also pretty" :p





I have translation work to do over the weekend. :( And more euro 08 to watch. The only gripe I have against working right now is the deprivation of the luxury of watching euro in the wee hours of the morning. :( I would love to comment on the matches, but I seriously think I am not up to it because I haven't been following them closely. But so far, I am pretty impressed with Holland and Germany (taryn, I just thought of you!!! :D:D:D). Italy, unfortunately, isn't playing too well. I miss Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro, Totti and Inzaghi. Where are you sexy beasts??? :(

Oh well... At least I love my firm and colleagues (esp my roomies). And at least my personal sexy beast is back. :)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com