Monday, January 26, 2009

chinese new year!

Oops long time no see! Sorry for the long absence. Been having late nights with yamkor ;) Hope everyone else is doing well!

It's the Year of the Ox!!! My year!!! :) :) :)






kong. bak. pao. telok. ayer. nice. so. nice! :)






yay so many angpows, so much money! i am the richest person in the family!!!








ashley: ooh i see a hand!!!




why aren't you grabbing my hand??? no one ignores ashley!!! argh... grab my hand!!!



eeps.. she is really ignoring me

hmm... let me attempt to act shy and see if it works (it works all the time with my family)

~looks away~





oh don't be upset! come, let's play now! :)

(heehee.. it really works!)



~sayang~




~hug~




~sayang again~


ok fine since you are so sincere, i shall hug you back.






oh great, we are both sleepy now.



ok before I go to sleep, here's wishing you a

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!

(where's my angpow???)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com