Friday, November 21, 2008

puffy the eye bag slayer





In this time of mugging and lack of sleep, this eye mask really helps to banish eye bags! Just put it in the fridge and wear it whenever you wish to! And you can use it FOREVER! Retailing at only $14.90 at WhatHeWants at Suntec/Cathay.


Since I am bored, let me show you around my room and present to you all my accessories, skincare/cosmetics and stuff! :)

My old earrings board.




You might remember my old earrings board made a year back. Well the fur got dirty, so I decided to make a new one. :)





All my skincare and cosmetics stuff! I had to throw out/give away so many products which I bought but were not compatible with my skin. So sad... :(





Most used stuff in front, and products I don't really use at the back. The Gucci box holds my sanitary pads and the container on the bottom right holds my combs and scrunchies.



Yay! My most favourite products! I love SK-II and Chanel especially! The former for skincare and the latter for cosmetics. They last a very long time so they are quite worth the money. :)






These are my most favourite fragrances.



I wear Lovely to sleep because it makes me feel really, erm Lovely! :) Just like Marilyn Monroe who was rumoured to go to sleep with "only a few drops of No. 5", you should wear perfume to sleep too because the scent really makes a huge difference to how you feel the moment you wake up.



Vera Wang is for evenings when I want to feel princessy. Hahaha...





And my all time favourite, Chance! :) I never leave home without it!



Hairbands! They make me feel so happy coz they brighten up my hair while keeping it neat and nice! :)



my nail polishes (with boxes of golf balls behind - sorry la.. space constraints)


I love Chanel nail polish coz they last for years without me having to add anything to prevent the polish from hardening inside the bottle. Plus they are very easy to apply! I also love the rectangular packaging coz it's much easy to store them side by side and I can see the Double C logos everytime I open my cupboard. :)


A gift from tris! :)




for me to put all my beloved cufflinks! I adore cufflinks! They brighten up a boring black and white uniform... i mean litigation attire, especially since girls don't wear ties.





I found this really functional belts/scarves hanger at Ikea.




It fits nicely in your wardrobe just like a hanger so you don't have to worry about space constraints.



Ta-da!



Ok that's all for now. Back to mugging. All the best for your exams and take lots of Vitamin C!

:)

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com