Saturday, August 2, 2008

edudine

:: part two of three ::


Shang my fellow gymmie! We went for Zumba together with Nick for the first time this morning and we were laughing throughout the whole workout trying to get the choreography right! I had so much fun!!! :)






niccole's shoes from Irregular Choice! They are so so cute!!!


:: Post edudine ::



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHANEL EXCEPTIONNEL



I just received my sample Chanel Exceptionnel mascara!

It's the latest from Chanel and the mascara wand alternates between brush and comb, so that while the brush applies the mascara, the comb clears up clumps. It is voluminising AND lengthening, and it really really works! I love it so much I am going to get one for myself!




Find out more here!

I just love love love Chanel cosmetics.

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com