Wednesday, July 2, 2008

poodom

:: 3 and 1/2 girls ::




his gift from mag & yalan! how apt... :p


:: TRIPLE 3 ::








:: KAY TEE VEE!!! ::


My hero saved me today. He usually loves to flex his (very gradually forming) muscles in front of the mirror and say that he feels like a superhero while I am the bimbotic screaming girlfriend who always needs to be saved (ala Mary Jane in Spiderman). Well today, he really saved my life when my heels got stuck in something while we were walking down the overhead bridge and I tripped. If not for him grabbing onto me for dear life, I would have rolled down the stairs. I got away with a tiny scrape on my knee and I now bask in the happiness of knowing I have a superhero in my life. :) Thank you poo!!! -muah-

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com