Friday, April 4, 2008

barfly



























Off to MOS:









jh has officially come up with a name for us: The Liquors (pronounced as "Lickers"). We have yet to convene and decide whether to adopt that affectionate title. :p

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

And because I was tagged to do this:


RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.


The only being in the whole world who deserves recognition as a perfect lover is God. He has no gender (other than universally being known as He) and His love is unconditional. I was trying to rack my brains to find 8 different characteristics I would like in a lover when I realised, I couldn't think of any. All I need in a lover is for him (yes a guy) to love and respect me, and for me to love and respect him back (which seriously, is NOT EASY TO FIND).

If there is another being in the world who deserves recognition as my perfect lover, it would have to be my current one, perfected by his imperfections, perfected by our disagreements and gradual understanding of each other, perfected by just being the poo he is. And that's all I need, really. :)

Sorry, I can't come up with 8 points. I honestly don't see a need to come up with any. But I tag whoever wants to do this anyway.

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com