Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY POO!!!

Huwwo poo!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I am so glad I got to chat with you for the first 3 hours and 20 minutes of your birthday (Singapore time). Hope you like the present! :) Finally get to write something for you on your birthday, especially since you know multi-tasking is impossible for someone with a brain like mine. :p That's how you know I will never cheat on you! :D

This is your second birthday with me, and the first physically away from me. However, you must always remember that I am right here with you k? Although it has only been 2 years, I hope it's only the beginning of the road to ultimate Poodom and we will get to spend many many birthdays together! :)

21 more days before you are back in Singapore!!! I can't wait!

Take care till I next see you, cos when I do, I will take very good care of you and feed you well! muahahaha...

I love you! I love you so so much! :) -muah-




p/s: I am writing here so that no one will take over my position on your birthday blog as the post right on top. heehee... :D

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com