Thursday, May 15, 2008

gossip girl revealed

a closer look...


1. Intro





2. Who is Gossip Girl?





3. Dan



He must be the most perfect boyfriend ever. Which boyfriend says,
"Why don't you tell me what's on your mind, then it can be on our minds, then our minds can worry what's on your mind, together?"

Actually, I think my bf does it, probably less witty but equally sweet. :p I wuv yew!!! Plus Dan just made out with G when he thought S cheated on him. -yuck- Perfect no more... I much prefer my perfect poo thank you very much. Really the most wonderful bf who bears all my nonsense without complaints. -muah- :)


4. Fashion





5. Chuck



What's with the accent???



6. Jenny





7. Nate





8. Blair





9. Serena





10. Lily & Rufus



My most favourite couple in the show! :) Which reminds me of my most favourite scene in GG, with my current most favourite song! hahaha...




11. Deleted Scenes





12. NGs




XOXO

No comments:


 
Free Sparkle Pink MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com